At a glance:
- Program recognizes the “unsung heroes” of customer service that routinely go the extra mile
- Top 3 nominations will be determined by a panel of customer service luminaries
- G-Force attendees will crown the ultimate EMEA Customer Service Hero
Alcatel-Lucent announced today the Customer Service Heroes awards, seeking to find the best customer service representatives in EMEA. The program is a first of its kind in the region and offers Genesys customers the opportunity to recognize and reward employees that perform heroic acts of customer service on a daily basis.
For twenty years, Genesys solutions have led the industry in enabling companies to improve customer service and gain significant efficiencies in their operations. At the same time, the company recognizes that it is the front-line customer service agents that often make the difference between a poor, satisfactory, or exceptional customer experience. “We’re excited to provide our customers this opportunity to salute the unsung heroes of the customer service business,” said Tom Eggemeier, Senior Vice President and General Manager for Enterprise, Alcatel-Lucent. “Even as we help companies harness the latest technology to better serve today’s demanding consumers, we must never lose sight of how and when to engage the human element. We understand that, ultimately, it’s people, not software, that make the difference in providing an exceptional customer experience.”
A panel of industry luminaries will select three finalists for the awards program. The panel consists of:
- Peter Cheales, founder of Hellopeter.com, the largest customer service website in the world, best-selling author of “I Was Your Customer”, and seasoned public speaker
- Dave Carroll, the musician that highlighted the power of social media on customer services with the infamous “United Breaks Guitars,” YouTube hit, now a speaker on customer experience
- Mike Havard, 25 year veteran of customer management strategy, founder of CM Insight, which became the European market leader in customer management consulting, and now Director of Ember Services
The finalists will be flown to G-Force Prague on June 7th to be presented as Customer Service Heroes during the event program. G-Force attendees will vote for the ultimate Customer Service Hero of EMEA for 2011, and the winner will be announced live on stage!
Nominations for the Customer Service Heroes awards can be made through the G-Force Prague website at http://www.gforceprague.com/. The nomination period closes on 18 May.