RFID Journal LIVE!, the premier RFID event for companies around the globe, will host its first annual event in the Middle East from June 15-17, 2009, at the InterContinental Hotel Festival City in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. This premier RFID event will help companies across the Middle East get up to speed on RFID and begin to leverage the unparalleled benefits that the technology can deliver.
Attendees will learn about how RFID can be used in their operations and meet the vendors that can help them deploy a successful solution. The conference program will focus on how all types of RFID technologies—active, Wi-Fi, passive UHF, passive HF and more—can be used to improve operations in construction, oil and gas, and logistics. Like all RFID Journal events, it will feature leading end users objectively explaining how they are using RFID to enhance efficiencies and streamline business processes.
Mark Roberti, founder and editor of RFID Journal, the organisers of RFID Journal LIVE! Said, "We are extremely pleased to bring together top-level educators and technology providers from around the world to the Middle East. This really is a unique opportunity for companies across the region to learn about how RFID can be used in their operations, and to leverage this technology for better TCO, especially in the current economic scenario. RFID Journal LIVE is the one place where C-level executives and their IT team can get up to speed on RFID and begin to leverage the unparalleled benefits that this technology can deliver.”
The Middle East event will feature key speakers including:
• Vasihuddin Khan, Cargo Systems Analyst, Emirates SkyCargo Systems Development
• Ahmed Al-Anezi, MQM, Bs.ASQ, Director of Quality Management, Saudi Post Corp.
• Carlo K. Nizam, Head of Value Chain Visibility and RFID, Airbus
• Catina G. Aghayan, Quality & Development Consultant, Q-Post General Postal Corp.
• Christopher Greenslade, Engineering Manager, Emco Wheaton SBU
• Dr. Wasim Raad, Head of Smart Card and RFID Lab, Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals
• Dr. Ben Zoghi, Director, RFID/Sensor Laboratory, Texas A&M University
• Justin Patton, RFID Lab Director, University of Arkansas
TagStone, a leading business services firm that creates business intelligence with radio frequency identification and other wireless technologies, will be the event’s Cornerstone Sponsor, while Motorola will be its premium and registration sponsor. In addition, other leading RFID companies that are supporting the event include Microsoft as its Platinum sponsor, and TrackIt as its Technology sponsor among others. The event is also supported extensively by key business publications around the region.
For more information on the event or to register, please visit www.rfidjournalevents.com/middleeast